What kind of startup is right for Network Catalyst?
- Formation stage companies
- Venture scale opportunities with founders out to create big, game-changing companies
- Startups using software and IT to transform or create global industries
- Located anywhere in the world
- Founders don’t need to move to San Francisco to participate. They can participate virtually, or come to SF just for the kickoff and/or the end of the program.
What are the benefits of Network Catalyst for founders?
- 12 weeks of intensive, personalized support to grow your business
- Weekly mentorship from a sector expert matched to you and your business (1:1 ratio)
- Warm introductions to investors
- Connections to potential customers and/or hires
- Community of peer founders and startup veterans
- $150,000 invested on a SAFE converting to 7% ownership
How are companies selected?
- The founder(s), the opportunity, and the references you include in the application are important selection criteria. We review each application and will contact you if a conversation is a good next step.
When are selected companies notified that they can participate in Network Catalyst?
- Founders will be notified on Monday, May 6, 2019.
Can I participate virtually?
- Yes. You can participate in Network Catalyst 100% virtually, or attend in-person in San Francisco for all or part of this program that runs from May 14 – July 30, 2019.