Village Global is Hiring a Part-Time Researcher
Village Global is an early-stage venture capital firm backed by some of the world's best entrepreneurs like Reid Hoffman, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Sara Blakely, Diane Greene, Anne Wojcicki, and more. At our signature events, we bring together the next wave of industry titans for a series of intimate conversations about how to scale world-changing businesses. The Part Time Researcher will play an essential role in researching the high profile CEOs who attend our events.
You’ll work alongside the Village Global team to research, synthesize, and recommend leaders who are at the helm of world-changing businesses. You’ll also get a behind-the-scenes understanding of how we organize some of our renowned events.
Select responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Researching founders and CEOs at leading unicorn companies to understand their strengths and potential to participate in Village events
- Understanding and synthesizing trends in tech and growth stage unicorn companies
- Gathering data on potential attendees to help the Village Global team make informed decisions on invitees
- Data entry for relevant and useful info
- Pending work and timing, the opportunity to work on other special projects at Village Global
We are a distributed team and will consider candidates globally. This role will be 30 hours per month; start immediately and go through the end of August.
Compensation commensurate with experience.