We lead or participate in pre-seed and seed rounds
We’re Founder-Driven Investors
Santiago Suarez VallejoAddi
Join Village and build faster — then raise more money later
- Access a braintrust of hundreds of other founders working on similar challenges
- Get help from experts on hiring early employees, landing your first customers, and getting to product-market-fit
- Leverage white-glove support, intros, and back channeling when raising your next round of funding from top Silicon Valley VCs
Village supercharges you to go from zero to one as quickly as possible.
Form game-changing connections with the best in tech
We Are Geography and Sector Agnostic
- Village Global invests across a wide variety of sectors and industries.
- We are often "first believers" in a founder, investing at pre-seed and seed stage.
- We typically invest around $500k in a round. This can vary with company and stage.
- We prefer to own around 5% of a company after our investment.
- We don't take board seats.
- We always help founders with introductions to future investors in later rounds.
- We sometimes lead rounds but are happy to co-invest with other great venture firms.
- It's never too early to approach Village Global about funding your startup.
- We look for amazing founders working on huge ideas. We understand that businesses pivot — we're more focused on the team than the idea.
- When we have strong conviction in a founding team, we move fast to prosecute the deal and wire funds to founders.
- We invest in companies from around the world, though we do prefer that companies incorporate as a Delaware C Corp.
Is it ever too early to pitch Village Global on investment?
No. We’re happy to be your first investor, pre-traction and pre-revenue. Even if you just have an idea and no formal company yet – drop us a line.
I’ve already raised money from angels. Should I still pitch Village?
Do you lead rounds? What’s your typical check size?
We can lead or participate, depending on the round dynamics. Our typical check size ranges from $250k - $1.5M in pre-seed and seed rounds.
I’m not based in Silicon Valley, or even in the U.S. Will you still invest in my startup?
Yes. We invest around the world.
Do you take board seats?
We typically do not take board seats but we take it case-by-case.
Who on the Village team should I get in touch with to pitch my startup?
The best way to get in touch is to gain an introduction to someone on the HQ team or one of our Network Leaders. Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your startup using our form.
Who are “Village Network Leaders”?
They are independent angel investors we work closely with. They frequently bring domain-specific expertise to the Village network.
How involved are the luminaries?
The luminary LPs who back Village Global meet with breakout portfolio companies and sometimes directly invest in later rounds. Each luminary’s particular style of engagement varies. We’re honored to have their support.
What do you look for in the founders you back?
Vision. Grit. Strong product or technical orientation. An ability to recruit a team. And much more!
What’s your investment process like? How long does it take?
It depends. We sometimes get to know founders over a period of months before investing. Other times, we’ve invested just a few days after taking an initial meeting. We can move as fast as your process demands. A typical pre-seed or seed round process will take 2-3 weeks from initial intro to investment decision.
Will Village support me in future fundraising rounds?
Yes. We help you raise a quality seed or Series A round from top Silicon Valley venture firms. We sometimes participate in those successive rounds as well from our fund.